Wednesday 27 February 2008

king of rock an roll

... at least something like this sounded from the loudspeaker before leaving the automatic stairs ;) what a great way of welcoming us!!! bangkok is a very energetic place with a big chaos of cars, scooters and passers by. At the moment I am feeling like in a dream, accepting everything which is surrounding me because I expect to wake up some moment. after 17 hours flying (madrid, munich, bangkok) I feel quite exhausted, so I will tell you more the following days...


.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.


(el rey del rock an roll) … o algo parecido sonaba la voz automatica al salir de las escaleras automaticas en aeropuerto ;) vaya bienvenida!!! bangkok es un sitio lleno de energia y caos. ahora mismo me siento como en un sueƱo, acceptando todo lo que estoy viendo, esperando despertarme algun momento. tras un fuelo de mas de 17 horas en total estoy hecho polvo asi que ya os contare mas en los siguientes dias...

No comments: